[Rhodes22-list] Keep well

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Mar 30 07:43:20 EDT 2020

Jeff:
Anchors may drag so I am not sure that is a good idea.  A more substantial mooring type anchor would be fine.  The boat is very easy to launch and retrieve with the mast up if you have a dry dock option at the marina that accommodates a mast up storage and that might be a better idea.

Please note our new office address and phone number

Christopher P. Cowie  [cid:image001.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]   [cid:image002.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]

700 N Fairfax Street<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
Suite 304<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
Alexandria, Virginia 22314<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
703.717.9103<tel:703.717.9103> ex.204 ● 202.270.1470<tel:202.270.1470> mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com<mailto:ccowie at cowieassociates.com>]

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D24014.7A2D04E0]