[Rhodes22-list] Trailer brake disconnect?

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Tue May 5 21:28:49 EDT 2020

While I certainly would not disagree with anything Roger has said, I will point out that my Triad trailer came from the factory in 2016 with a quick disconnect for the brake line.  I disconnect and reconnect the line in order to extend the tongue every time I launch or retrieve my boat, which is clearly the way Triad intended the system to work.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)