[Rhodes22-list] what is the oldest R22

Mark Whipple mark at whipplefamily.com
Wed May 6 17:55:05 EDT 2020

Carl,

Your hull ID number was probably assigned by the state when the boat was
first registered in NJ. Since it was built before HIDs were required it
most likely didn't have one. Boats that were required to have an HID when
built also have that number imprinted on the hull.

Mark Whipple

Boston MA

2000 R22 Tiny Dancer
1986 Nimble 30 (for sale)