[Rhodes22-list] Happy To Have Found You!

Richard Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Mon May 11 16:26:02 EDT 2020

General Boats is still in business and so is its captain.
Albiet at reduced capacity like everyone else.

Welcome to the crew at "Da List” .
You will get loads of good information and advise from us - most of it from experience.
Your 1980 has had some work done.
And right off the bat - I’m going to ask you if you have an electric motor lift.
If it is not electric and is a manual lift - would you mind taking a few pics of it.
My ’84 has a older manual lift that I want to upgrade and don’t like the electric lifts - at least the ones I have seen operate.
Thanks and welcome
Ric
sv Dadventure
Hampton Bays, NY