[Rhodes22-list] New owner, new sailor.

Melvyn Rothbard melrothbard at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 09:52:23 EDT 2020

Stan replaced my red rub rail during a refit in 2019.
Mel
Melvyn H. Rothbard Attorney at Law Suite 3C 23 South 23rd Street Philadelphia, PA 19103 215 901 2258 Fax: 215 656 0993 melrothbard at yahoo.com CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information and/or documents included in or accompanying this transmission contain(s) confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e mail in error, please delete this message and immediately notify us by replying to this e mail or telephoning us at 215 901 2258.