[Rhodes22-list] We’re Still Here!

Mike Riter mike at traildesign.com
Thu May 21 12:05:11 EDT 2020

Roger, one of the things I admire most about sailors is their ability to
remain calm in adverse conditions. The way you've reported the dam failure
and flooding reflects that. Well done!

I hope all your things at the storage place have survived. Even with
insurance the amount of work to replace everything would be immense.

Best of luck to you!

Michael Riter
SV Emma B