[Rhodes22-list] Flooring

Art Czerwonky a_czerwonky at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 17:36:07 EDT 2020

Even with the bulkhead you want to have a compression post.  I have seen the results without.Art

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 2:24 PM, Goodness<spreadgoodnews at gmail.com> wrote:   Ahhh the Rhodes Rhot!!  The rot is a key component of the recycling program! Lol!
  Dont know who the poster was about the new 1992 Rhodes rotting out but looks like you removed the bulkhead.  You must put in some sort of a compression post to support your mast if you remove the bulkhead.