[Rhodes22-list] Saw a Rhodes 22 last summer on Great Sacandaga Lake - upstate NY

Larry Gioia lgioia at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 13:17:45 EDT 2020

I was visiting a friend on Sacandaga Lake last summer (early August 2019), we were on his Catalina 22 about a mile south of the Batchellerville bridge and I saw a Rhodes 22 go by.  I forget the color, may have been red. Is that someone on this list?  Just wondering!

I had never been on a Catalina 22 before - I have to say the cockpit on the Rhodes feels much bigger, there’s a trunk (for the swing keel?) that kind of splits it in 2.  But all sailboats are good.

Larry
s/v Language of Love
Lake George, NY

s/v <Unnamed so far>