[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22.org website

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sun May 24 11:04:16 EDT 2020

I enjoy watching Peter's videos and reading Bill Wickham's and Chris'
adventures as well. I think that we need to revamp the Rhodes22.org website
to showcase the posted contributions from all Rhodies. Maybe several
sections, each devoted to different topics such as sailing, maintenance,
projects, sailing adventures and, of course, my favorite, how we learn from
our mistakes. We certainly have the content. Volunteers?

On this Memorial Day weekend, please take a moment to remember those who
gave their lives so that we may enjoy our freedom.

Mike

s/v Wind Lass ('91)

Nissequogue River, NY