[Rhodes22-list] Emergency diamondboard help...at boatyard for only a little while longer

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun May 24 21:05:04 EDT 2020

Olivier, I think you are right about that laminate being glassed on - at
least that is what I vaguely remember thinking it looked like at the
time to us.

While it's possible that your wet bilge is from the centerboard cap,
it's more likely from a port or the wire connections at the mast step or
some other something that needs to be rebedded. I do remember thinking
at the time that the surface was slick for the gasket but we never had
any suggestion of a leak from there.

In any event, good luck with your repairs and thank goodness there was
no damage from the sideswipe.

Mary Lou