[Rhodes22-list] Photo Of Roachy Fully Battened Mainsail

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Tue May 26 18:53:32 EDT 2020

Hi Steve,

The attached photo is S/V Dynamic Equilibrium’s fully battened mainsail.  The 3 full battens are lying on top of their respective batten pockets.  The lower two battens are red and the top batten is beige.  There is a yellow tape measure stretched taut between the head and the clew to give you an idea how much roach the sail has.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium