[Rhodes22-list] Whisker Pole Rigging - simple suggestions for gentle-breeze late afternoons?

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Tue May 26 23:13:47 EDT 2020

Roger,

The pole you recommend is the pole I have.  This is in part due to your recommendation somewhere way back in the early days of the archives of this list.  For the type of sailing that I do, I wouldn’t use anything less.

Larry asked for a light air alternative, and I offered him one with a warning about the possibility of failure.  Larry’s response would indicate that he is aware of the pros and cons.

I decided that the solution that you suggested was the right one for me.  Larry can decide what’s right for him.

—Peter