[Rhodes22-list] Torqeedo article

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed May 27 16:41:47 EDT 2020

This article is very interesting.

Please note that in the test graphs, Reichweite is range (in km) and Geschwindigkeit is speed (in km/h).

The idea of cruising at 250W (2.5 to 3 mph for 12 miles) seems very interesting. The addition of a standard 3.3' x 5.5' solar panel should be able to generate the necessary 250W in full sunlight (15W/sq ft).

Verrrrry interrrrresting as Arte Johnson (the German on Laugh-in) used to say.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY
I’d rather be sailing :~)