[Rhodes22-list] Emergency diamondboard help...at boatyard for only a little while longer

Olivier Hecht oehecht at gmail.com
Sat May 30 14:19:50 EDT 2020

I was also not shocked to not find the “two scraps of garden hose” I’ve
heard so much about. I think they dampen noise and movement near the pivot
of the board, and my board does “rattle” while sailing whenever it’s not
fully loaded. Does anyone have pictures of how/where those pieces of hose
should go when I reassemble everything?  Thanks again!