[Rhodes22-list] Rudder Askew

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Sat May 30 17:33:19 EDT 2020

Peter,

The attached picture shows the GBI motor mount on S/V Dynamic Equilibrium’s stern.  I installed this motor mount myself, so maybe Stan hangs it on the transom differently than I did.  You’re right, the GBI motor mount is a very tall, bulky structure.  But, with my wife holding one end of the tape, I was able to snake a tape measure across the transom behind the motor mount to determine the center point.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium