[Rhodes22-list] outboard shifter lever extension

Weiss, Robert L rweiss at siu.edu
Sun May 31 11:27:44 EDT 2020

Not that it helps with this solution, but this is why I bought a Mercury 8hp outboard which has the shift built into the tiller handle. Glad you have found a workable solution. I, too, have issues with getting into the slip when the winds aren't favorable within the marina. But I still need more practice with keeping up greater speed to control steering and putting the motor in reverse. I just don't like approaching the dock too fast!

Bob

Robert L Weiss Jr.
Director of Music
First United Methodist Carbondale, IL