[Rhodes22-list] Deploying anchor from cockpit

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Tue Nov 3 18:32:45 EST 2020

I squat like I was back in india up there....   Definitely have to be
limber enough, but this is my exercise lol.   Lots of balance hahaha.

Else I do hang over also, but one of my bolts on the pulpit came loose , so
I don't want to climb on it too hard.

I store the anchor as described above, with the rhode and such going into
the vberth.