[Rhodes22-list] Electric Outboard Motor for Boats - ePropulsion

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 12:25:25 EST 2020

I look forward to describing what I learn. The specs indicate it has
sufficient power/torque to drive the boat (6hp) and sufficient energy
storage 4Kwh to go over an hour at FOT or many hours at reduced
throttle but I'm more than a little anxious to find out what that means.
the nice thing about Sarasota, where I'll be, is that I'll have all winter
to find out

Reuben Mezrich
Pelican Cove in Sarasota and Inner Harbor in Baltimore
Cell: 410-499-8922