[Rhodes22-list] Sail Data

Donald Simons borderfolle at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 19:06:40 EST 2020

 Mark,
Once you have completed this sail, I would be very interested to hear about your experience with it.  This includes both the construction and performance of it.  I originally sewed a Sailrite mainsail cover for our first Rhodes in 1981.  A few years ago I purchased a Sailrite sewing machine and have used it for all kinds of things including a bimini for our Rhodes.  I have been thinking about sewing a 130% genoa since I have both a working jib and a 175% that came with our boat.  I have also been thinking about sewing a new mainsail.
I have found Sailrite to be a wonderful company to deal with and I love the sewing machine.
Don Simons  Ithaca, NY