[Rhodes22-list] Help with motor mount

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Sat Nov 14 15:21:46 EST 2020

Cory
The pics I see of the red boat has a motor mount a grade level up from mine.  My aluminum rails are attached directly to the hull. There is a Delrin (I think) strip that runs on the inside of the channel, bottom to top. I took some pics and will send them out on Monday if I can.
Ric
Dadventure

Sent from my iPhone