[Rhodes22-list] Harken furler

Mark Whipple mark at whipplefamily.com
Sun Nov 15 10:04:15 EST 2020

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your note. The furler was on my Nimble 30 when I bought her
about 9 years ago, but I did find one on the Internet. I'm probably going
to have a rigger I know configure it for me. Thanks for confirming what I
thought about the configuration of the halyard at the top of the mast. It's
also good to know that stepping and unstepping the mast doesn't present any
new challenges.

I'll post again if/when I get the Harken installed.

Thanks,
Mark

Boston, MA

2000 R22 *Luna Mia*