[Rhodes22-list] Ridgeline

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Nov 17 19:34:13 EST 2020

I might be wrong but my understanding is that the Honda Pilot and the
Rigeline are essentially the same vehicle except for the body shape.. I use
the pilot but have towed the boat only a few miles to the launch ramp and
back once a year. I think there are a lot more Pilots out there so if you
ask about that vehicle you might get more responses.

Graham Stewart
Agile, Rodes 22, 1976
Kingston Ontario