[Rhodes22-list] Help with motor mount

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:06:49 EST 2020

Ric,
My aluminum tracks are screwed into the sides of the black plastic,
Starboard, or whatever it is and the black strips are through-bolted to the
transom. The through-bolts just have washers and nuts on the inside. There
are two wooden backing supports on the inside but the bolts on the
starboard track do not go through the support, but the port side bolts do.
The black strips are 1" wide and 2" thick. If you look closely at the
picture you'll see the starboard side strip has an extra clear or white
strip of plastic spacer sandwiched between the black strip and the hull.
It's 1" wide and 3/8" thick. The port side does not have that extra spacer.
(This is my second attempt. First one with three pics was too large, so
I'll send separately.)