[Rhodes22-list] cutting mast step heldyard organizer

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Thu Nov 19 09:44:17 EST 2020

Yea. Right. Thanks Ric. I thought I must have had  something in mind when I got the organizer. I just have to remember now where I put your message when it comes time to rig it.

Graham Stewart
gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
I use the free version of Spam Reader to get rid of spam. The Professional version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.