[Rhodes22-list] 175 vs 130 Genoa

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Sat Nov 21 16:40:09 EST 2020

I have a 175.  Tacks fine as long as you don't rush it. The issue most have
is the clew hanging on the stay, let the wind fill it a bit before cranking
it over.

I can't speak to sail shape, next year is our first on bigger water, we
will see if I want to downsize after lake michigan becomes home.

Buy one!!