[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Buyer's checklist?

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Sat Nov 21 18:37:10 EST 2020

Early boats had more wood in the build, so find latest vintage you can. I
have seen some r22s that I wouldn't take for free, and I have seen some
that are north of $35k.

I love my IMF, and the captains chairs.
I didn't think I would care for the liferail, but it's nice. Octopian is a
2011.
  IMG_20200730_184543_01.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/14PL6Xj81Cl-tYrUtIzHXYRETQ_uDraik/view?usp=drivesdk>