[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Buyer's checklist?

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 16:05:03 EST 2020

The IMF (inner mast furling) mainsail is the most important feature in my
opinion and I would not consider a Rhodes 22 without one.  Beyond that, go
with your budget & needs - overnight cruising vs day sailing to determine
what matters to you in terms of features and comforts/extras.  If you are
hauling it yourself or trailering, the mast raising system is also
mandatory.  You can raise and lower the mast with 2 stout guys but it is a
lot less anxiety with the security of Stan's system and knowing that the
mast will not go sideways and tear the mount off the cabin top spoiling
your day and a few days more.

*Good luck and fair winds.*

*Thanks and Stay Well,*

*Stephen Staum*