[Rhodes22-list] cutting mast step heldyard organizer

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 08:14:40 EST 2020

Ric, thanks for the idea about using the "auganiza" as an attachment point
for a boom vang.  I had been using a line of dyneema through a cleat on the
mast with bowlines on either end, but it uses some space around the cleat.
Now I have an alternative attachment point for the times when I want to use
the vang.  As Graham might say, I just have to remember to try that next
season :)

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr