[Rhodes22-list] 175 vs 130 Genoa

Donald Simons borderfolle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 23:16:49 EST 2020

 I bought my first Rhodes from Stan in 1981. A few years later I bought a cruising spinnaker from Hild Sails in City Island, NY. I have attached a photo. They were eventually purchased by Doyle. I seem to remember using this sail with and without a whisker pole. I think I may have attached the tack to the bow cleat with a length of line. Too bad I don't still have that sail.

Don Simons,
Ithaca, NY     On Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 03:42:50 PM EST, Olivier Hecht <oehecht at gmail.com> wrote:

 Mary Lou’s old sail is still fun!