[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Safety Tether System & Winter Projects

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 16:35:47 EST 2020

Roger
First, John (don't remember his last name) the author of Affordable
Adventurs goes through an analysis of how tight you want the Jack lines
and, especially in the case where it is down the centerline, you don't need
or want it all that tight. Second, it does follow the contour "good
enough".Third, the port and starboard lines (he uses webbing) are attached
just outside of the forward aspect of the cockpit, leans against the dodger
(which he had) and then to the mast. To go forward you unhook from the
cockpit lines (as you do now), then hook to the port or starboard line, go
forward to you are abreast of the mast and move your tether to the
centerline.
He has nice pictures of how he attaches
--Reuben
Reuben Mezrich
Pelican Cove in Sarasota and Inner Harbor in Baltimore
Cell: 410-499-8922