[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Safety Tether System & Winter Projects

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 07:34:05 EST 2020

Roger
Unfortunately that's correct. You had asked for ideas on how to configure a
centerline Jackline and the Website "Affordable Adventures" has a great
analysis. But yes, I don't yet have my Rhodes 22 and so can't try this
myself.
Someday,
--Reuben
Reuben Mezrich
Pelican Cove in Sarasota and Inner Harbor in Baltimore
Cell: 410-499-8922