[Rhodes22-list] Thank You

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 09:09:01 EDT 2020

Bob, it was so nice to meet you and your wife Cathy.

You certainly live in a beautiful part of the country and it was a pleasant
drive down from Glen Arbor.  For a Nebraskan sailor, a trip to Northern
Michigan is quite the treat since there is so much water between Lake
Michigan, Grand Traverse Bay and it's little bays, and the many lakes that
connect to Lake Michigan.  When I get home, I'll put together a brief recap
of the trip in case anyone might find that helpful for planning a road trip
to this area with their boat.

After connecting with Rhodes 22 sailors on the list over the last year, it
was nice to meet you in person.  I look forward to going sailing with you
on your boat next summer when we visit at the end of June.

Jesse
S/V Zephyr