[Rhodes22-list] The New Website

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Oct 2 10:01:03 EDT 2020

Peter,
Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to do this.  I like the look and feel.  It's got an old time look but functions well.  The Reference Pages, Documents Library, Cruising Tales, and Other Resources areas are great.  I won't speak to the technical points raised by others, but from a content and ease us use perspective, I think you've nailed it.  Thanks! - Rob