[Rhodes22-list] The New Website

JAY FRIEDLAND jsail1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 14:09:24 EDT 2020

Peter,
Being part of the list for over 30 years, there have been valiant attempts to make it more useful. This, I believe, is the best effort yet to simplify navigating while incorporating all the old material, while adding much more content. You should be commended for this and your videos (w/ links to this site?) for further supporting all of us current and previous owners, and lookers, as well. Kudos!

Jay Friedland
S/V Wanderlust ’97
Long Beach Island, NJ