[Rhodes22-list] The New Website

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Oct 3 11:24:49 EDT 2020

Graham,

That bookmark is taking you to Nabble, not Rhodes22.org <http://rhodes22.org/>.

I don’t know much about Nabble, but it’s third party utility software that provides a web interface for an email list like ours.  It’s totally separate from and independent of rhodes22.org <http://rhodes22.org/>.  We have absolutely no control over it.

The old website never had a link to the Rhodes22 content on Nabble, and I didn’t add one to the new website.

Your bookmark should continue to work the same as before.

—Peter