[Rhodes22-list] Website version 2.1

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 18:26:19 EDT 2020

Peter:   Thanks again for all you have done.

Can we help others avoid my misadventure?   I'd suggest adding the working
email under your General Boat's heading.   As Stan noticed, I tend to be one
of those fools that takes the boat out if there is any doubt about the
conditions being close to design specs and breaks things with great
efficiency.    It would be a help for boat abusers such as myself to have
his contact information easily retrievable, just in case my address book
becomes compromised down the road.

When I was boat shopping I stumbled on Ted's AIR POWER video (Before
SILVERHEELS videos) and followed that rabbit hole until I found Da List on
Nabble.   That took me to Stan.   Since my budget frowns on commissioning a
brand new Rhodes with carbon fiber interior this fall, I want to do the next
best thing and steer some other wanna be to the source.

Alex

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark