[Rhodes22-list] extra jacks at rear of trailer for support

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Sat Oct 17 21:14:24 EDT 2020

Looks good jesse.
I too use a pair of jack stands when parking the trailer to stabilize . As
far back on the main rails. As can be.

I will ubolt some extra stands on the rear next year, for ease of climbing
around during "on the hard".

It's critical they fold up for launching/retrieving.
But on the hard the extra points to stabilize are key.