[Rhodes22-list] sailing in Grand Traverse Bay in Michigan

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 10:49:35 EDT 2020

I put together a recap and some highlight photos of our sailing trip in
Grand Traverse Bay at the link below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-XPDLxAJcuzvKa_3MJ7rwJ9JBhtzb8L_/view

I included links in that document to resources for anyone that might want
to plan a trip in the area.  After reading the accounts of the adventures
of others on this list, it inspired me to capture and share my trips.  Even
if it's just me who looks at this in the future, I'll have something to
look back on later and relive the trip on cold winter days :)

This trip was on a charter boat, but this area can be sailed by a R22 as
well.  If you make it to the end of the document, a R22 does make an
appearance.

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-XPDLxAJcuzvKa_3MJ7rwJ9JBhtzb8L_/view?usp=sharing>
Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr