[Rhodes22-list] removing tabernacle

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Oct 27 08:29:20 EDT 2020

Debond Marine Formula works well to remove 3M 5200 but you might need to be patient. The videos show it working within minutes but I had another experience. I used it to remove my outboard bracket. I applied it and waited for about 15 minutes but there was no sign of it working. I decided to leave it on the boat rather than damage the fiberglass but several months later I found the bracket on the ground. It had fallen off under its own weight - which was probably only a few ounces. . I have no idea how long it had been there. In other circumstances it worked much faster. The surface of the glass was perfectly smooth. It does a great job but just take your time and be prepared to wait.

Graham Stewart
Agile, Rodes 22, 1976
Kingston Ontario