[Rhodes22-list] removing tabernacle

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Oct 27 10:03:10 EDT 2020

Where something is adhering to fiberglass with 5200 I think a sufficient whack to break the bond is likely to remove the gel coat before the bond breaks. A whack might work for a metal to metal bond but I would still be very careful especially for something like cast aluminum.

Graham Stewart
Agile, Rodes 22, 1976
Kingston Ontario