[Rhodes22-list] Photos and gmail v Mac mail

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Oct 28 15:36:45 EDT 2020

Ric,

The problem with attachments sent from Apple computers apparently is specific to the native email client.  So, I’m not surprised that the gmail approach worked.  I downloaded and installed a different email client app, named ’Spark’, from the App Store, and it will also successfully post attachments to the list.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)