[Rhodes22-list] motor broke away

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Tue Sep 1 15:41:20 EDT 2020

My system ’84 does not have round  bushings. It has Delrin slides, which I replaced in 2014.
The slides run the length of the sliding bracket.
My tracks are thinner aluminum stock also. This is a link Mike Riter sent on the parts list for our type of Motor Lift.
I suspect this winter will produce a new lift.
Ric
sv Dadventure
HBNY

Richard Stott, AIA, LEED AP