[Rhodes22-list] Motor lift

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Tue Sep 1 17:23:42 EDT 2020

I bought Delrin stock from McMaster Carr and made them on my cheap table saw.
Drilled holes with my battery drill.
Each slide is one piece that slides in the track, it’s about 7 inches long and fits fairly tightly in the ‘U’ channel.
Ric

Richard Stott, AIA, LEED AP
www.stottarchitecture.com
Office	631-283-1777