[Rhodes22-list] A Rhodes in the Med Pt 9

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:07:01 EDT 2020

Well this is the last installment (finally) of last year's trip from Naples
to Western Greece.  I should be regaling with tales of this year's trip
from Western Greece around the Peloponnese and then over to Turkey.
Unfortunately, as we all know life (very tiny microsopic life) gets in the
way.  Our hope is that next year we can continue the trip.  Until then here
is a link to the last bit of Greece for a while.

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1prGtHP3wR_NCS7YuOwIP_k7NclL-wlG5/view

Enjoy!
Chris & Alice Geankoplis
S/V Enosis I