[Rhodes22-list] Under Seat Storage retaining bars

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 22:14:01 EDT 2020

I considered cargo nets before Chris posted his cruising gear link.   I had
been afraid the weight of my gear against the line when the boat is on its
ears would put too much stress on the fiberglass cockpit casting, deadeyes
and any backing plate.   I figure it’s better a $20 aluminum bar bends then
fiberglass cracks.  I pulled for an Erie cruise today and will copy their
design while fitting out.   Thanks to George and Chris.

Alex Cole
Lark on the hard (but I did get 2 hrs in 15 knots first).

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark