[Rhodes22-list] Under Seat Storage retaining bars

John Keyser retro53 at msn.com
Sat Sep 5 17:29:42 EDT 2020

Hi Folks,

I just finished installing a pair of retaining bars under each cockpit seat. Everything was made from two pieces of 1" x 2" PVC board. The bases are screwed into the floor and the bar is removable. After sailing with this for a day, the only things that I may have to add are some sort of removable pins at each end to keep the board seated in the holders, as sometimes a foot could pop it up.

I attached a few pictures. If they don't go through and anybody is interested, let me know. Sometimes for some reason I don't get everybody's attachments.

Hope that this helps.

John K
1980 R-22
"Deci-Belle"