[Rhodes22-list] Converting Electric Winch Motor Lift to a Manual System

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 23:42:19 EDT 2020

Oh I am following this conversation closely. Recently purchased a Rhodes
with a bit of a problem.  Seems instead of the motor going up when the
winch was engaged, the motor stayed still and the winch went up......pulled
the bolts through the transom.   The laz is well ventilated and lots of
natural light.  Well maybe not quite that bad, there's only a couple of 1/2
inch holes in the transom.  Anyway I haven't decided to keep the electric
lift or not, we'll see.
Chris Geankoplis
Enosis