[Rhodes22-list] Converting Electric Winch Motor Lift to a Manual System

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Sep 6 17:14:59 EDT 2020

I will add to this discussion and say that we had the 6:1 manual motor
mount on Fretless and for the entire 18 years  we owned her I did not
have trouble raising the motor.  I vaguely remember we did replace a
stop at the bottom of the lift (or something). Unlike pushing the button
on the electric lift, I did have to stand on the seat to get the correct
angle to haul it up and I did have to use a few muscles. I also
occasionally had to give it a little shove to get it to start down when
lowering the outboard but I am not an especially fit person and managed
just fine.

Mary Lou
ex Rhodes 22
now Rosborough RF-246, Tara