[Rhodes22-list] Testing the positive flotation

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Mon Sep 7 19:41:07 EDT 2020

Hey, I’m back in control. After the glassing, I went to my local tire shop
an ask him if I could buy some old wheel weights from him. He lead me out
back and said will that be enough? Pointing at 10 five gallon buckets of
the item in question. I still have a scab from the blister from cutting
them up to add 20 more pounds to the keel