[Rhodes22-list] Electric Lift Blues

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:44:41 EDT 2020

Chris

I have the old fashioned block and tackle system, mark 2?   It doesn't
appear to be the same as the one that dropped a motor.   It only raises in
one plane.  I hadn't realized Stan tinkered with so many versions.   I
wanted something I could fix in the dark with a flashlight so I asked him
not to upgrade it during the factory refit.   The boat is in the drive until
Friday.    If there are any measurements you need I can get them tonight or
tomorrow (working from home part of the day but hoping to dinghy sail during
the least calm part of the afternoon).

BTW I built your style cargo bars yesterday.    I'm not sure if the cockpit
speakers were a factory option or well done owner upgrade, but they
prevented a longer track to retain the bar.   I was happier not drilling
holes in the sole, knowing I might be lazy rebedding if I didn't actually
see the leak.

Stan, if you are lurking, after my attempt at routing out a grove and notch
in starboard I really appreciated the quality of your shop's work.

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark